Enjoy your Continuing Professional Development
72 Hours CPD
The Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification is designed for people who want to learn both traditional mindfulness skills and concepts, and how these skills and concepts are applied in contemporary professional and leadership contexts. This is the first level of the full International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness Certification. It offers a solid foundation to cultivate awareness, focus, knowledge and practice through mindfulness. This Certification is offered upon successful completion all requirements of Level 1 of International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness Certification.
In Level 1, You have the chance to really learn what mindfulness is, how mindfulness relates to all other types of meditation, how mindfulness can transform your own life, your communications with others and their lives, and your ability to communicate with and lead others. Bonuses: 9 hours CPD for completion of assessment and reflective journal, membership of the AIAM community.
Whether you are a complete novice or an experienced mindfulness practitioner you will learn some unique new skills, concepts, and ways to apply mindfulness, from one of Australia's most experienced mindfulness practitioners.
This certification is designed for you to really experience the transformative effects of mindfulness and equips you with core techniques to manage stress, be present, diminish anxiety and depression, while cultivating kindness and clarity. Run at numerous times and locations throughout the calendar year, each Level 1 three day course has standalone content, and courses can be taken in any order as you work towards certification. Each course adds a layer of depth, breadth and fluency to your formal and informal mindfulness practice to support compassion, presence and wisdom.
Registering for the Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification allows you to attend all 3 courses, and receive exclusive bonuses that are not available when enrolling in the courses individually.
Compassion and Wisdom are the two wings of the dove that fly over the ocean of truth - Dalai Lama
Everyone can meditate... if they understand what meditation is - Liana Taylor
All courses and retreats include mindfulness practice and theory. Each offers its own unique content. For this reason each of the Level 1 courses can be completed in any order to suit your personal and professional development needs. To gain Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification, you will need to have attended all three Level 1 courses and successfully completed assessment requirements.
A professional and/or leadership background and an appreciation for integrity, vitality, compassion and wisdom provide good grounding for all of the Australian institute of Applied Mindfulness programs.
The Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Level 1 Certification Program costs $2,200 (incl. GST) per person.
This fee includes:
• Attendance at the three Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness level 1 courses (MBCT - Mindfulness Essentials, Mindful Conversations and Mindful Leadership)
• All bonuses within this program
• Cost of the Certification process
You can pay:
• $2,200 upfront now, or
• $211 per month (Total $2,532) on our 12 month payment plan
You are awarded your Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification upon satisfactory completion of all elements of the training and assessment.
• Assessment criteria have been formulated with reference to the Mindfulness Based Interventions Teaching Assessment Criteria (MBI TAC).
• Assessment is based on emerging competencies, rather than a set amount of teaching or practice.
• Competence is dependant on various factors including levels of experience of mindfulness meditation and retreats, familiarity with movement practice as well as entry level teaching and clinical and/or leadership skills
• We envision that different trainees may require further ongoing practice, retreat or teaching work before they become confident in their role and in the skills, knowledge and wisdom involved in teaching and training.
• You will be advised if there are any steps of the Certification that you have to complete before submitting your final Certification materials.
MBCT - Mindfulness Essentials
|30th May-1st Jun||Adelaide|
|16-18th May||Sunshine Coast|
|5-7th Sep||Sunshine Coast|