This is the first program in Australia to provide you with specific mindfulness training and international certification in Applied Mindfulness. Created by Australia's leading Applied Mindfulness teacher Liana Taylor, the three tiered certification programs are designed for professionals who want to cultivate calmness and clarity in themselves and those they work with.
Liana says that in the first decade of teaching MBCT, Mindful Leadership & Relationships and Clinical Applications to professionals, she saw many capable people with a desire to be skilful, to truly help, guide or lead others, and to facilitate change in a way they know is possible. But they did not always have the specific skills or support they needed to make this happen.
- Some people had not yet discovered mindfulness
- Some were already practicing mindfulness and did not know how to apply mindfulness working with others
- Some very experienced mindfulness practitioners and teachers wanted to refine their skills, especially for complex or delicate situations
In fact, some said they were thinking to themselves...
"I wish I was feeling more calm, clear, and rejuvenated in myself", or "I wish I was more confident in what I am doing", or "I wish I could find CPD that is inspiring and life affirming and extends me both personally and professionally".
Liana said that can be a disheartening process to go through, she has been there too. Liana didn't want to see well meaning, smart, capable people struggle to find enjoyable and meaningful CPD that truly extends them to develop their own expertise, connects them with others of like mind, and connects the dots through all the layers of mindfulness.
Liana's mission is to help you feel inspired by what you are doing and can do, be mindful, calm and clear every day, and live, lead and practice in a way that your heart desires.
The Applied Mindfulness Certifications are for those people who know they are capable of giving and enjoying much more in life.
For Professionals who want to:
• Feel fulfilled while helping others create change in their lives
• Be the change they want to see
• Lead with vision and clarity
• Bring together all that they know to facilitate a kinder, wiser world
• Develop artistry in their life and work by applying mindfulness
• And anyone who LOVES to continually learn and grow
While most people show interest in the full International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness Certification, this dynamic program offers you three levels of certification to suit your needs: Practitioner, Master Practitioner, and International Trainer of Applied Mindfulness.
These 3 Certifications provide you with an engaging and enlightening way to become more mindful in your own life, working with and teaching your clients, and/or in your leadership. You can improve the quality of your own life, and the impact you have as a health professional, educator or leader.
The 3 levels of certification facilitate a layered approach, to build a solid foundation and support you to integrate and apply your learning.
At each level you
- Build and deepen your experience and understanding of traditional and contemporary mindfulness skills, practices and philosophy
- Broaden the contexts in which you can apply and teach mindfulness
Informed by global research and practice in mindfulness, neuroscience, positive psychology, clinical practice, functional medicine and leadership theory, all three levels of Applied Mindfulness Certifications are designed with study modules specific to you as a health professional, educator, leader or manager.
When you register for a certification program, you are automatically registered for the courses, retreats, masterclasses, supervision mentoring, study modules and assessments relevant to that level, to help ensure you have the best opportunity to develop your professional expertise.
- Most people will benefit from attending two or three of the Level 1 courses before the attending retreats.
- You can however attend any course or retreat in any level in any order because the content is different in each.
- It is highly recommended you attend at least two of the Level 1 courses before attending the Level 3 retreat.
- You will gain certification, upon satisfactory completion all elements of the training and assessment, starting with Level 1.
- You have 2 years to complete your certification.
Learn traditional mindfulness skills and concepts
You can learn traditional mindfulness skills, demystify meditation, and experience the profoundly transformative effect of mindfulness in the three courses of the Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification Program: MBCT - Mindfulness Essentials, Mindful Conversations, Mindful Leadership.
Deepen your practice and start teaching others
If you want to use mindfulness skills with others, either one to one or teaching in groups, the In-Depth Mindfulness Retreat and Vulnerability & Strength Retreat of the Master Practitioner Certification program create the space and silence to go inward, and to go outward.
Adventure, mindfulness, teaching and leadership
If you are specialising in your field, potentially leading others, or training others to teach these skills, and you are up for an adventure and some challenge, you will enjoy the International Trainer Certification program.